Saturday, August 1, 2009

Jennifer Kuhn Introduces Herself

Hi guys! So I guess we should introduce ourselves here? Okay. So I'm Jennifer Kuhn (rhymes with moon, spoon, goon, &c.). I hail from Connecticut, but I currently reside in Germantown MD, which will be one stinker of a commute to Alexandria. Some say Germantown is just one overgrown shopping center, but I love it here. Kidding! I don't! Fact: I spend a lot of time at the Smithsonian Museum of American History, gazing at those famed ruby slippers, wishing I had a pair to click together while chanting "there's no place like home, there's no place like home" just like Dorothy, then BAM, I'd be back where the trees are beautiful during the autumn, where my family and friends are, where we say 'grinder' when we mean a sort of sandwich that other people call 'subs' or (gag) 'hoagies', where a 'packie' is a store in which spirits can be purchased, where I can drive around without the artificial confidence of Mr. TomTom. Ah, sweet Connecticut. In fact, the only reason I stuck around was for George Washington. 

Forget that I said any of that. I'm actually very excited to start the program, and can't wait to get on the Editorial Track. No really. Can't wait. I was born to be an editor.

Visit my blog (www.ohblahblahblog.blogspot.com) to learn more about me, or send me a f. request on facebook or something. It would be suh-weet to make friends in the program, especially one to share the commute with.

No comments:

Post a Comment