Monday, August 24, 2009

Hello from Randy

Hi everybody,

This is Randy and I'm excited to be a part of Cohort 5. I have a degree in Journalism from Rider University in New Jersey, not too far from the Pine Barrens I grew up in. I've been in the DC area for nearly 4 years where I have worked in the Journals department for AGU. For the past year or so, I've been researching graduate programs, looking for something that would grab my attention. This program was the only one that seemed to speak to me, so I wasted no time getting the paperwork together (hopefully everything is in!).

My interests are diverse and I seem to know a little bit about a lot of things. I've been everything from a door-to-door salesman to a motivational speaker. I love learning and experiencing new things, so I'm sure the perpetually evolving world of publishing will keep me on my toes. I look forward to meeting all of you and can't wait to begin this new chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment