Saturday, August 8, 2009

Angela Anderson

Just back from vacation...32 hours in the car with 2 kids under the age of 10...and hoping the 400 emails waiting in my inbox will provide some stress relief ;} My family and I are still very new to this area after moving here from Texas. After the culture shock wore off, we realized this is really where we need to be (even though the cost of real estate and day care still give us heartburn).

I completed my undergraduate work in graphic design at the University of Texas and worked in the university press system for almost 4 years before moving to marketing at Texas A&M Department of Rec Sports. In addition to my marketing work, I began working for an independent publisher out of NY in 2007. We focus most of our efforts on e-books--Kindle and the Sony ereader. That same year, we moved to DC for my job with the gov. If I had to define myself, I'd say I am a graphic designer who also edits. But, the entire publishing process is amazing and I'm looking forward to learning more.

See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment